couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sofa vs Couchdb(X) 0.10
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:52:36 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

the error looks familiar. By the time of the release I heard it once
and put it off as setup weirdness. But I've gotten at least one other
report (hey Nils :) that looks similar.

Can you first try to run the test suite in Firefox(!). The built-in
web view won't work. (sorry about that :).

It should fail with similar errors in which case I could use all the
system information you have: OS version, prior couchdb installs,
macports yes/no, CouchDB with macports yes/no and really anything you
can think of :)

Like Chris said, thanks for reporting, I hope to get this hammered out
as soon as possible.

Cheers
Jan