couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alex P <apede...@kolosy.com>
Subject Re: couch behavior for san snapshots
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 04:10:48 GMT
we're using xfs, but thanks for the offer.

looks like someone discarded the snapshot that we had, so i can't compare
the database. the only new piece of information that i have is that ebs
snapshots are differential, and clearing out all history seems to have
'resolved' the issue. not an answer i'm happy with, but it's no longer
replicatable.