couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Glenn Rempe <gl...@rempe.us>
Subject Re: Timeout Error when trying to access views + Indexing problems
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 21:51:48 GMT
Hi Bob,

I have the CouchDB running in interactive mode and I added the +d to a
copy of the couchdb startup script immediately after the 'erl' call.

I was wondering, is it possible, from within the erl shell to find
specific processes and manually issue the 'erlang:process_info (self
(), memory)' call from within the shell?

Of course that would presume I know which process to monitor.  Which I
don't really (And doing a ctrl-C in the shell and choosing the (p)
options gives me a *huge* dump of info.)

--
Glenn Rempe

email                 : glenn@rempe.us
voice                 : (415) 894-5366 or (415)-89G-LENN
twitter                : @grempe
contact info        : http://www.rempe.us/contact.html
pgp                    : http://www.rempe.us/gnupg.txt