couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Glenn Rempe <gl...@rempe.us>
Subject Re: Timeout Error when trying to access views + Indexing problems
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 20:32:37 GMT
Hi Seggy,

Yes, I already have the 50+ GB data file on an 500GB EBS volume.  And
trust me, I have a snapshot.  :-)  I just want to avoid spinning up
lots of X-Large instances unless we have something that would really
benefity from trying concurrently.

Gets pricey.  :-)

Cheers,

--
Glenn Rempe

email                 : glenn@rempe.us
voice                 : (415) 894-5366 or (415)-89G-LENN
twitter                : @grempe
contact info        : http://www.rempe.us/contact.html
pgp                    : http://www.rempe.us/gnupg.txt