couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Glenn Rempe <gl...@rempe.us>
Subject Re: Timeout Error when trying to access views + Indexing problems
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 20:01:52 GMT
Thanks Robert.  No I have not tried the +d option and I don't see that
as one of the options on the 'couchdb' starter script.  (Frankly I
don't know how to do that having only just begun to dabble in Erlang.)
 Can you give me more information on how I would provide that option
exactly?

Regarding the instrumentation.  That sounds great.  But again, I am
not familiar enough with the internals of the CouchDB code to know
just where I should put that.  Is there someone that could help me
with that and we can create a custom build of CouchDB that I can run?

Thanks for chiming into the conversation.  Much appreciated.

Glenn