couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Glenn Rempe <gl...@rempe.us>
Subject Re: Timeout Error when trying to access views + Indexing problems
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 16:09:46 GMT
Sorry, I think one of my questions was not clear.  I meant:  If I
'replicated' the DB from its current location to a new DB name on the same
host would that do the scan for malformed records (which wasn't run on the
beginnning of this DB since it was started on 0.9.1) and would indexing
happen incrementally during 'replication' if I setup that ruby index script
so I can avoid these huge indexing events which take a god-awful long time
before failing?