couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Oli <oliver.oli+0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My first time i wrote to a mailing list.
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:40:14 GMT
On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 3:07 PM, Sven Helmberger <sven.helmberger@gmx.de> wrote:
> Noah Slater schrieb:
>> [...] I know some people (usually people who are not as technically
>> experienced)
>>
>> prefer discussion boards [...]
>
> That's my impression, too.. Or expressed the other way around, the common
> developer's love for mailing list is usually not share among the general
> public.

but even the couchdb user list is for developers. i don't have the
capacity, to switch constantly between all kinds of different
communication platforms.

i see this over and over again. a new users joins the mailing list and
the first thing he proposes is to install yet another php/mysql web
forum app. lucky for me, none of the mailing lists switched to a web
forum. so, good luck! ;)