couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Michael Miller <m...@cloudant.com>
Subject Re: how to work on multiple databases
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2009 14:59:58 GMT
I may have missed the beginning of this thread, apologies if these
were already discussed:

1) store the docs from different projects in the same db and use a
view to sort them via project
2) same but pack the project name and user into the _id field and use
the prebuilt _all_docs view to sort them via project/user
3) you can always combine db's using replication if you choose to
aggregate at a later point in time.

Happy to follow up offline if you have more questions.

-Mike