couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Steinmetz <nsteinm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sofa vs Couchdb(X) 0.10
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:04:43 GMT
2009/10/15 Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org>

> Can you first try to run the test suite in Firefox(!). The built-in web
> view won't work. (sorry about that :).
>
> Tests fails for :
- basics (same error as the one I reported)
- attachement views (same error as the one I reported)
- changes : {"message":"resp.results is undefined","fileName":"
http://localhost:5984/_utils/script/couch_test_runner.js","lineNumber":122,"stack":"((void
0))@http://localhost:5984/_utils/script/couch_test_runner.js:122
\u000arun(-1)@http://localhost:5984/_utils/script/couch_test_runner.js:78
\u000a"}
- cookie-auth 5 assertion failed (seems logical anyway) and 1 exception
raide
- design_docs : same error as the one I reported
- design options : same error as the one I reported
- etags_views : failure / assertion failed for 200 / 304 / 200 / 304
- jsonp failure / for asserion
- jarge docs  (same error as the one I reported)
- list_views (same error as the one I reported)
- lot of docs (same error as the one I reported)
- multiple rows (same error as the one I reported)
- oauth : error for assertions + exception raised (db not found)
- reduce (same error as the one I reported)
- reduce_builtin (same error as the one I reported)
- reduce_false (same error as the one I reported)
- security_validation : error
- show_documents : assertions failed
- update_documents : assertions failed
- from utf8 to end of tests, same error as the one I reported except for :
---- uuids & view mulpl key all docs = success
---- view_errors : assertion failed

It should fail with similar errors in which case I could use all the system
> information you have: OS version, prior couchdb installs, macports yes/no,
> CouchDB with macports yes/no and really anything you can think of :)

Macbook (white version), with fresh install of snow leopard
Darwin tetram 10.0.0 Darwin Kernel Version 10.0.0: Fri Jul 31 22:47:34 PDT
2009; root:xnu-1456.1.25~1/RELEASE_I386 i386

No prior couchdb install ; I just tried first to use db created at the 0.9
version but even with fresh install of couchdbx, same troubles.

macports : no

couchdb with macports : no, only couchdbx

I'm available on #couchdb as NiCoS`

Compare to previous install on Leopard, the main change in my point of view
is that I use python scripts (like couchapp) only in virtualenv and no
longer on a system wide basis.

About sofa version, it's a download against the master of
github.com/jchris/sofa ; I did not install git yet on my machine.

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Steinmetz
http://www.steinmetz.fr - http://nicolas.steinmetz.fr/