couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alan Bell <alan.b...@theopenlearningcentre.com>
Subject Re: How could I use CouchDB in an e-commerce app?
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:09:08 GMT
maybe have a couch document per product with description and photos to
do your catalog, then when someone places an order create a document to
represent that order containing line items and quantities they want.
With other documents representing contents of warehouses or other
objects in the system you can shuffle values about and ship the product
to them.
If you had asked the question "how do I develop an e-commerce
application in MySQL" it would be an equally hard question to give a
short answer to.

Alan.