couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Wenk <a.w...@netzmeister-st-pauli.de>
Subject Re: Starting CouchDB on Ubuntu (trunk rev 821585)
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 07:04:14 GMT
Paul Davis wrote:
> What version of Erlang did you originally upgrade from? Perhaps you
> had a version of CouchDB compiled with an old version of Erlang that
> was causing issues? Ie, no make clean left CouchDB beam files?
>
> Paul

Hm, I am not sure which Erlang Version is shipped with a newly installed
Lenny (maybe two months old ...). And I am quite sure that this was the
first CouchDB installaton on this machine. But does this matter anyway?
I thought if compiling first Erlang newly and then CouchDB it should be
linked to this Erlang version ... ?

Actually I removed everything completely. Means rm the source folder
where I compiled Erlang and CouchDB. Means IMHO there have been no files
left for CouchDB.

Cheers

Andy