couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Wenk <a.w...@netzmeister-st-pauli.de>
Subject Re: Starting CouchDB on Ubuntu (trunk rev 821585)
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 07:54:15 GMT
Chris Anderson wrote:
> Glad you got it working. I had a similar issue with the R13B02 build
> of CouchDBX on a Leopard Mac Mini, and switching to R13B01 got it to
> work.
>
> Wish I'd seen the thread earlier.
>
> Chris

ok - that means that I will uninstall and reinstall couch and erlang
(R13B02) again (can do that tonight) to hopefully get an idea what is
going wrong. Unfortunately I just can do that again and say if it worked
or not. If you (Paul, Chris) have any advice for debugging just drop me
a note - I will try to report then ...

If you found a reason in the meantime please keep me informed also ;-)

Cheers

Andy