couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Julian Goacher <julian.goac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal regarding reserved names
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 23:19:18 GMT
Hi Paul,

I think this is a slightly different use case though. The framework sits as
a layer between the user and the db; I don't want the user to wrap their
data to use the framework. Rather, I want to annotate a user generated
document with additional data - which is essentially what the existing
underscored names currently do.

Regards,

/julian.