couchdb-user mailing list archives

From AnotherNetFellow <anothernetfel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best practice for spreading one master across several disks?
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:30:47 GMT
Oh, sorry Adam, I wasn't told you're one of project developers/managers.

Thankyou for your reply.

Jan: yes, it could be another type of use. It's, we could say, load
balancing. But think, and Adam seems confirming this, that another important
feature of non relational dbms is the ability to scale in size, without
limits (and a single server's capacity is a limit).

Giorgio