couchdb-user mailing list archives

From AnotherNetFellow <anothernetfel...@gmail.com>
Subject Importing from CSV or MySQL DUMP
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:36:09 GMT
Hi,
i'm testing CouchDB as an alternative to MySQL (using python rewriting my
application data model doesn't seem so difficult).

To have some bench i want to put in it something like 3 million entries and
see the get/put/delete latency. I have this data available in CSV format, or
in alternative to this i can import them in MySQL and then export everything
in SQL language.

Do you know if there is a simple way to import everything on couch db?

I think i can write a python script to read a csv file and put all entries
in couch, but hope something similar has already been written.

Thankyou very much

Giorgio

AnotherNetFellow
Email: anothernetfellow@gmail.com