couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Justin Walgran <jwalg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Snow Leopard and Spidermonkey not working
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 02:28:42 GMT
I have the same problem. From the couchdb source dir
$ ./configure
checking for JS_NewContext in -lmozjs... no
checking for JS_NewContext in -ljs... no
checking for JS_NewContext in -ljs3250... no
checking for JS_NewContext in -ljs32... no
configure: error: Could not find the js library.

Is the Mozilla SpiderMonkey library installed?

Following the will written instructions on the wiki [1] does not help.

Have other snow leoparders built successfully from source?

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installing_on_OSX