couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redirect from _list function?
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:11:46 GMT
(My sincere apologies—I didn't mean to sound impatient! Rather, I was
just trying to clarify my question, which I can now sum up as: am I
doing something fundamentally wrong or is CouchDB acting funny?)

Now, onto Jan's suggestion, I've tried setting Transfer-Encoding to
both null and 'foo', but the response always seems to have chunked for
the header value. So my initial guess is that I'm unable to override
it for some reason...

I couldn't determine any other values from the spec worth trying:

Assuming that this is a bug, I've created the following on JIRA: