couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Varnish and Multi-doc Fetch?
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:51:55 GMT
Göran,

I'm no Varnish expert, but it my informal testing (which means just
tailing the CouchDB log) I could see that when I request a page the
first time I saw a bunch of GETs, and when I hit refresh, the GETs
were not repeated. So, I'd have to assume Varnish respects the Etags.

Of course, thats how I realized how many multi-doc fetches I was
actually using in my app, since all I would see on the subsequent
requests were POSTs...

Cheers,

Zach