couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Arun Thampi <arun.tha...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple couchjs processes being spawned
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 03:18:17 GMT
Hi guys - Been running CouchDB trunk(r804727) in production for about 3
weeks now and one thing I've noticed is that the number of couchjs processes
(/usr/local/lib/couchdb/bin/couchjs /usr/local/share/couchdb/server/main.js)
keeps increasing to a large amount. Is this normal? Does CouchDB manage
these processes and eventually kill inactive couchjs processes?
Just FYI I'm using CouchRest as part of a Rails app to query two different
views in my db.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Arun

--
It's better to be a pirate than join the Navy - Steve Jobs
http://mclov.in