couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Strange Case of the Overarching Admin Accounts
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 17:49:16 GMT
Eric,

It sounds like CouchDB is still reading the old configuration chain
even when you try and discard it. I don't have the time right now to
check, but to diagnose what's going on, you could put in an io:format
in couch_app:get_ini_files/1 to print what's being read. Assuming that
it is bundling in the local.ini for some reason it'd just be a matter
of going back into the couchdb script to see what's being sent in. Or
alternatively, just put an echo in the CouchDB script to see what's
being sent.

Those mechanics did change semi recently so there could be a regression.

HTH,
Paul Davis