couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Trevor Turk <trevort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Snow Leopard and Spidermonkey not working
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 18:43:19 GMT
On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Trevor Turk<trevorturk@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried to install libsdl-devel and proceed, but it still fails. I'm
> going to try to figure out how to work around this anyway. I'll report
> back if I find anything, but advice would be much appreciated!

It would appear that MacPorts is having at least two problems, as I've
run into this as well:

http://trac.macports.org/ticket/20324

I'm giving up on MacPorts for the moment and going with CouchDBX. I'll
be CC'd if there's any progress on the MacPorts end, though, and I'll
report back if I'm able to get CouchDB installed that way.

- Trevor