couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: Installing on debian
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2009 13:44:59 GMT
I just upgraded to Snow Leopard and found these WIKI notes[1] useful.
Obviously Debian is a different beast but there may be some tidbits in
here. I ending up blowing away and reinstalling macports and then
building it all from scratch.

A big thanks to davisp, janl, and all those on the ml for all the
comments, notes, etc.. and taking the arrows on this. I reckon it
saved me half a day, beers are owed :)

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installing_on_OSX