couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Michael McCaffrey" <mmccaff...@ittvis.com>
Subject Lucene uninstall
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:11:42 GMT
Something strange happening with my lucene install.

I started out by installing the fulltext:by_subject function per the
install which worked fine.

I then changed the design document to remove the by_subject and added
two functions that reference fields in my documents.

For some reason the two new functions and the deleted by_subject
function are now available after restarting couch.

The by_subject function is no longer in the design doc when looking in
futon but can still be queried.

Seems it's stuck in there somewhere. Is there somehow to clear it?

Design doc

   "fulltext": {

       "by_description": {

           "defaults": {