couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nadav Samet <thesa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to work on multiple databases
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 03:03:58 GMT
The HTTP API works against one database at a time (at one http server). All
libraries I have seen will let you talk to multiple databases, but don't
have any functionality to send a single query to several databases and
aggregate the results. (This kind of functionality is too
application-specific to be in a general purpose library.)

--
Sincerely yours,
Nadav