couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nadav Samet <thesa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Snow Leopard
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2009 18:17:21 GMT
FWIW, it almost worked for me. The compilation phase failed because it
couldn't find unicode/ucol.h. So I ran ./configure again with:

CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include ./configure
--with-js-include=/opt/local/var/macports/software/spidermonkey/1.7.0_4/opt/local/include
--with-js-lib=/opt/local/var/macports/software/spidermonkey/1.7.0_4/opt/local/lib

and then it worked.

Thanks for the instructions!

-Nadav

--