couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Debasish Ghosh <ghosh.debas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query server perfromance issues ..
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:04:34 GMT
actually my ["reset"] is not expensive at all .. it just has a array.clear
kind of call.
Just another observation when I run in debug mode I find that there are
quite a few cases of OS Process Error {os_process_error, "OS process timed
out."} being recorded in couch.log. I do not get this when I am running the
earlier version. However no unnatural things appear in couchdb.stderr. My
current setting of os_process_timeout is 20000 .. I guess that's 20 secs ..

Thanks.
- Debasish