couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Debasish Ghosh <ghosh.debas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Query Server
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:36:04 GMT
Some more info on the problems ..

Using a source snapshot of 2009/04/23, all views and validations run fine
with Erlang 12B as well as 13B. If I switch to the trunk, things become very
very slow, so slow that I get process_timed_out. And for documents for which
validation fails I get a 500 with the error that I describe in the previous
mail below. This happens only for query servers - views and validations.
After some benchmarking I find that the step which becomes so slow is the
PUT of a document when I have a validation function associated with the
design document. Without the validation function it runs quite fast and
normal.

Has there been any change recently that I need to take into account ?

Any help will be appreciated ..

Thanks.
- Debasish