couchdb-user mailing list archives

From cinnebar <ccinne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jQuery dependency (Re: Futon Improvements)
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:11:02 GMT
> If you are not familiar with jQuery already, check it out. Although if
> you really want to appreciate it, I suggest you attempt to do* without
> it for a while first.

Thanks for the advice.  I have done a lot of front end dev and the way the
libraries like jquery balance across browsers is a great feature.  I prefer
to build tweaked custom js etc on top of some intial balancing.  It works
for me.

I would say a lot of CouchDB users are jquery dependent by choice or
necessity, which isnt good or bad, it just is.

cheers