couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stevens <michael.stev...@dianomi.com>
Subject Re: couchdb perl modules
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:28:42 GMT
2009/9/22 Jan-Felix Wittmann <jfwittmann@gmx.de>

> Am 21.09.2009 um 19:11 schrieb Michael Stevens:
>
>  Hi.
>>
>> Does anyone know a good CouchDB perl module? So far I've tried a number of
>> options, including Net::CouchDb, CouchDB::Client, and AnyEvent::CouchDB
>> and
>>
>>  Hi! could you please describe your problem with AnyEvent::CouchDB module
> ?
> I'm not the author (John Beppu)  of the perl module but I contributed  some
> patches to this project. Maybe I can help you ?
>
> We fixed the view URL's for compliace with 0.9.0 release.
>
> http://github.com/beppu/anyevent-couchdb/commit/0276857a9005875a429dabb0a7fc749372b4ef8b

I've mailed John Beppu, but it was only last night, so I'm not really
expecting a reply yet.

The problem I'm seeing is calling open_doc. Sometimes it works, sometimes I
get a timeout error almost immediately.

I haven't pinned this down 100% yet but it looks like it only happens when I
use it from mod_perl, my command line test is fine.

--

Michael Stevens
Dianomi Ltd

Tel: 020 7802 5530
Fax: 020 7630 7356
www.dianomi.com

The information in this message and any attachment is intended for the
addressee and is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Dianomi
Ltd, Registered Office: One America Square, Crosswall, London. EC3N 2SG.
Registered in England and Wales with Company Registration Number 4513809.
VAT registration number: 809754988