couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Redirect from _list function?
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 07:56:23 GMT
Hi Zach,

On 25 Sep 2009, at 05:50, Zachary Zolton wrote:

> So, can anyone give a reason why this _list function shouldn't work?

(you wrote the initial message not even five hours earlier, be
patient ;)

--

The chunky-parser error message occurs when curl expects a chunked
HTTP response body and then doesn't get one. Your reply sends the

Obviously, a redirect shouldn't have a response body or even the
`Transfer-Encoding` header to begin with. You could try overriding
the header, but maybe CouchDB inserts it unconditional in which
case we should fix that, if you find out you can't override the
`Transfer-Encoding` header, can you file a bug report?

Cheers
Jan