couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Freddy Bowen <frederick.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jQuery dependency (Re: Futon Improvements)
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:14:12 GMT
Hi, I've been reading...

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 2:35 AM, cinnebar <merz.online@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Im not convinced that building a loose coupled jquery Futon is the way to
> go
> but I am interested in the discussion.

I'm unclear on this point.  Subtract jQuery for a moment.  Are you
interested in a loosely coupled Futon?  Or no?

I've been CouchDB for awhile now and I rarely use Futon for anything.  I
think it's totally rad that it exists but I personally stick with CouchApp
and the command line.  I would be very disappointed to see any management,
demo, or whatever *human interface* be tightly coupled.

Cheers,
FB