couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Harding <...@thomas-harding.name>
Subject Re: [HALF-SOLVED] Re: how to handle attachments with couchdb-lucene?
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2009 14:42:16 GMT
Thanks for your response.

So, for text/plain guessed as application/octet-stream I suppose the problem
comes from couchdb itself, as:
"tom@blackberry:~/couchdb-lucene$ file test
test: UTF-8 Unicode text".

On the other hand, for "text/x-patch" and "text/whatether",
Metadata.CONTENT_TYPE
could be filled in tika calls with "text/plain" via a matching table.

'Just an idea... :)