couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jakub Kulhan <jakub.kul...@gmail.com>
Subject Simple PHP API for C
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 19:22:49 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am currently working on CouchDB PHP API, which should be as simple as
possible. It is in early stages of development. Sources are avaiable on
GitHub:

http://github.com/jakubkulhan/couchdb-php/tree/

Because I like CouchDB document-oriented model, but I do not know about
any hosting with CouchDB I could afford, I try to "emulate" some of
CouchDB functionality (mainly storing documents and views) using only
PHP basic set of functions.

I would like to ask how exactly are views in CouchDB collated? Now,
couchdb-php uses comparison by JSON serialized string, but it would be
better if couchdb-php did so in same way as CouchDB.

Jakub Kulhan