couchdb-user mailing list archives

From go canal <goca...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to work on multiple databases
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 02:51:00 GMT
Hello,
I am only one-day 'old' in the Couch world, CouchDB is really cool :-)
I have a lot of questions though, sorry if these had been already answered...

Are there APIs available for working on multiple databases ?

Here is the use case/data model:
 * a CouchDB database for one project
    all project related documents are stored in the DB.
 * a user can participate in multiple projects

let's say a user wants to display a list of his documents in all projects, how do we support
this ? Do I have to issue one query command for each database then aggregate the result ?

thanks
canal