couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Justin Walgran <jwalg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best practice: adding an app specific chunk to a document
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 15:04:50 GMT
Eric, that is exactly the type of thing I was looking to support in my app.

Are other app developers using the convention of storing app specific
data under a "doc.application_annotations.[namespace]" key?

It seems like agreeing to a standard is a good way to go. That said,
if I had a database of job applicant documents, then the key
"application_annotations" will likely collide with the actual data.
How would you handle this situation in desktopcouch?

-Justin