couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.9 to 0.10 breaking changes
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:38:55 GMT
So, if I've got this right, we're not really checking the "number of
values for a key", but instead checking whether the size of the
reduced JSON string representation is smaller than twice the size of
the its input line of JSON.

LOL there's got to less wordy version of that I could put into the wiki. Hmm...