couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mochiweb parse bug?
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 18:01:43 GMT
On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 5:58 AM, Nils Breunese<n.breunese@vpro.nl> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have a strange problem. I can access a list view just fine from Firefox
> and curl, but when doing an JSTL include from a JSP page (using c:import)
> CouchDB returns a HTTP 500 error for the exact same URL.
>
> I enabled debug logging in CouchDB and get this for a request from Firefox
> and then a request from a JSP page:
> http://friendpaste.com/4f5PUEUqCVzQFK7X13MYeO
>
> Is there something wrong with the request or is this a bug in mochiweb?
> Seems like mochiweb has trouble parsing the request?

It looks like the JSP thing is sending a bad header in the GET request:

{'Content-Type',"application/x-www-form-urlencoded"},

So mochi is probably trying to parse the form (which doesn't exist).

This is wild speculation on my part but I'm guessing dropping that
header would fix things.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson