couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance drop after upgrading erlang
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 16:56:42 GMT
On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Paul Carey<paul.p.carey@gmail.com> wrote:
> Paul
>
> I'm not sure I did, so I deleted the install completely, re-installed
> and am running via ./utils/run so I'm pretty sure there's no detritus
> hanging around.
>
> After re-running the test suite 3 times the avg run time on 0.9.1 was
> 47s and and on 0.10 (804278) was 31s.

30s for the 0.10 futon tests sounds about right to me. There are more
tests, though I haven't seen any other numbers on the time for running
the test suite.

Hopefully we can start working some basic timing into the build bot
instance that infra is going to build for us. While not an immediate
answer, hopefully it'll help us keep an eye on such things.