couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sort by reduce value
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:42:07 GMT
Anand,

No, not at the moment. I and others have looked at implementing the
necessary bits but there are some complex gotchyas when implementing
some of the key bits. Specifically the step of persisting group=true
output to a second btree is fairly tangly while trying to maintain the
current API.

HTH,
Paul Davis