couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: callback=? parameter expected by jQuery $.ajax() causes couch to complain about bad URL
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2009 03:03:39 GMT
Nitin,

Its not 0.9.1 either, the minor versions are bug fixes only. You'll
have to either wait for 0.10.0 or ride trunk to get JSONP.

There's nothing with content-type to worry about. The only thing I'm
not sure of is if we fixed the _ parameter rejection or not. If not
you can just add ignore=true to JSONP requests.

Paul