couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MIME dump/load and implications
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 21:41:06 GMT
Hi Nitin, sure.  I think Paul just meant that if we wrote it for
replication, anyone could use the same facility to build something
like what you're talking about.  After all, the replicator just speaks
to CouchDB servers using the same HTTP requests as everyone else.

I'm sure jchris knows better whether mimeparse would be suitable for
this.  Cheers,

Adam