couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Norbert Barlek <nbar...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Couchapp auto-push?
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2009 18:38:50 GMT
http://www.jasondavies.com/blog/2008/11/25/edit-couchdb-attachments-directly-with-couchdb-fuse/

But there might be an easier way:

http://twitter.com/davisp/status/1174947466
"From your couchapp root: inotifywait -m -r --exclude "\.swp$" -e modify . |
xargs -n 1 -I {} echo "couchapp push . wbm-targets" | bash"

If you are on OS
X, you could try using FSEvents, but I found no tool comparable to
inotifywait, just this ruby app/lib:

http://github.com/ymendel/fsevents/tree/master

HTH,
NB