couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nils Breunese <n.breun...@vpro.nl>
Subject Re: A CMS on top of CouchDB
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:27:34 GMT

You mean like http://github.com/langalex/couch_potato ? :)

> We (those who are working on this thing) just have been working with content
> management systems for years, and have come to the conclusion that most of
> the "enterprise" systems all pretty much suck and are painful to work
> with...

Even with non-enterprise content management systems every week has this
feeling and starts a new CMS. I just learned the term bikeshedding on
#couchdb today: http://www.bikeshed.com/

> Here's a link: http://gitorious.org/potatocms

The list on http://gitorious.org/potatocms/pages/Home looks like your
project might be interesting, yes. Thanks for sharing.

Maybe we should start a wiki page on the CouchDB wiki with links to
projects building a CMS on top of CouchDB. I might have some time next
week to start an inventory. If anyone else wants to start, don't wait
for me. :)

Nils.