couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: CouchDB shared hosting
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 20:06:20 GMT
On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Stream Service || Mark
Scholten<mark@streamservice.nl> wrote:
> Yes, I realize that CouchDB is totally different from those examples. That is also the
reason we want to see if we could offer it in our shared hosting environment.

> You say that many things aren't for a database to check, but that is the most logical
location to do it if you ask me.

Because CouchDB speaks HTTP a lot of people are already using these
techniques. Eventually CouchDB should support some of those features
internally. The point is you don't have to wait if you want to start
building a system.

Keep us posted as you explore.

Chris

--