couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chaining MapReduce function pairs
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 23:58:34 GMT
There are examples floating around for copying view output to a new
db, but nothing exists to prevent you from editing the derived
database and messing things up. The cascade repo on my github
approaches the problem this way. I did try and keep the derivation to
be incremental but it was a bit of a kludge. Hovercraft has a similar
helper. or did.

HTH,
Paul Davis