couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Curtis Spencer <tho...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANN] Pillowtalk, an ANSI C CouchDB API
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 23:31:25 GMT
Hi,

I just wanted to let everyone know about a CouchDB C API I have been
working on.  It is mainly a lightweight wrapper around libcurl and
yajl, and it hides some of the trickier bits within those libraries.

I have been using it for a bit in production and it seems to be fine
on the memory front and relatively performant.  I haven't done too
much in the optimization department yet.

You can see some basic docs at http://www.sevenforge.com/pillowtalk/

Anyway, feel free to give it a try if you are using C and want to have
some gentle pillow talk with CouchDB.
If you have any problems, please file any issues or requests as it is
a work in progress.

Thanks,
Curtis

--