couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com>
Subject Re: switching between response content type in show? how to trigger html response inst of default xml
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:06:43 GMT
Hi Chris,

In CouchDBX 0.9 on Leopard adding ?format=html  hangs and then gives foll
error

{"error":"noproc","reason":"{gen_server,call,\n
[couch_query_servers,{ret_proc,<<\"javascript\">>,<0.16450.0>}]}"}

Same behavior when you remove the xml: key/val pair and leave just the html:

I don't see anything in the code or the template that may be a problem do
you ?

Nitin

37% of all statistics are made up on the spot
Nitin Borwankar
nborwankar@gmail.com