couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com>
Subject Re: need to find the right doc or a working example for _list/_show for 0.9 release
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 17:47:30 GMT
Hi Volker, Benoit,

Thanks much.

The reason I brought this up was becuase I saw some email last week on the
list mentioning that the wiki version of the list doc was out of date.
Not sure if that meant out of date wrt trunk or 0.9

Thanks for clarifying,

Nitin

37% of all statistics are made up on the spot
Nitin Borwankar
nborwankar@gmail.com