couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tommy Chheng <tommy.chh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb server connection refused error
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 19:15:06 GMT
Hi Chris,
The odd thing is i'm only seeing the problem only on the EC2 instance;
the rails app runs fine locally with 10 ajax calls on my 2 yr old
macbook.

When you had problems to get Ruby to run more than 10 requests, how
did it fail? did it return a 500 or did the client app just not make
all the requests?

Thanks,
tommy