couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Unkovsky <oil.cray...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB equivalent of SQL update
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 21:29:49 GMT
I haven't come ready to start just reading all of code yet, while 21K
lines in trunk feels ok, I'll start that campaign just a bit later.
For the beginning I'd try to figure out how to put hands on the
feature mentioned.
If you don't mind to outline something like list of files I should
look through at first place, with few lines what to add there, I'll
try to get it done.
But beware! I'm not really erl-speaking now, and you probably should
take care not to waste time on numb, as it's only question of time to
get me there on my own.

Best, Dmitry.